Got a blog without direction? Feeling sluggish?
That’s a problem that many of us face when we’ve just started up a new site on the whim. The problem with not planning is that you don’t know where your blog is going to take you. Sometimes this can be a good thing, but at other times, it can lead you into a rut.
Or maybe you’ve been blogging a while but you seemed to have reached a plateau, where neither RSS, traffic or income is increasing.
Either way, whether a blogging newbie or a blogging pro, we’re here to help you turn up the volume.
OK, we’ve used our slogan quite a lot already - but it’s true. Our blog consulting has already helped people to rediscover and realign their goals, to make sure that they’ve got a steady stream of content and to improve chances of a pay-rise in online income:
“I was a touch sceptical at first but Adnans advice was simple, practical and honest - he covered all the basics and left me with things to think about, which is all i could ask for.” - Ben from BinaryMoon
“Blogging is a hazy business. When you start out, there are a million questions you want to ask, about everything from writing content, to promoting your blog, to making contacts in your niche. Adnan’s been there, done that. He’s a friendly guy, and he’s full of answers. He saved me months of trying to work the answers out for myself, allowing my blog to get off to a running start. Thanks Adnan!” - Michael from ProBlogDesign
So what exactly do we do, and how do we do it?
Many consultants prefer to speak with their clients through video-calling or on the phone. But we’re not like the other consultants. We know that many bloggers sit their in their PJ’s and that most prefer the comfort of typing and being able to copy and paste links, being able to upload and download files and images and being able to store conversations for later use.
That’s why we harness the use of Instant Messaging. All you need is a Yahoo, AOL or MSN account and we can talk using your Yahoo Messenger, AIM or MSN Messenger respectively.
In the live conversation, we will help you with:
- Visual Presentation - Unfortunately, many visitors judge a book by its front cover and this goes for blogs too. We help you to smarten up your theme, eliminating unnecessary widgets, advising you on design changes and even getting our hands a little dirty with messy code too!
- RSS Subscribership Boost - The statistic that you will follow the most, and one which will measure your success, will be the amount of subscribers you have by RSS. We help to optimize subscriptions to the site’s feed and how to maintain and grow this figure into 3, 4 or even 5 digits.
- Revenue Optimization - Many bloggers simply don’t take advantage of all the monetization methods available online. We judge which method will be most suitable for you and help you to increase monthly income without losing readers and without adding to the clutter.
- Content Creation - On the internet, content is king. We help you to come up with ideas for posts in your niche, and also help you to write viral articles - which can help you to get picked up by the top Social Networking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon and Delicious.
- Online Goals Analysis - Most people drift around the blogosphere aimlessly with no real target insight. We form goals and deadlines to make sure that your blog becomes a success quickly and so that you can work towards an achievement.
- …You Choose - If you have a question, we’ll answer it and help you to build your knowledge in an ever advancing network of sites. And even if we don’t know the answer, we’ll go out of our way to find out - our customer always comes first and we want you to be pleased with our service.
So what are you waiting for?
If you really want to stand out from the crowd and be remarkable, then purchasing some one-on-one blog consulting time is really the best way to achieve.
Upon receipt of your payment, I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to arrange a time and the details of our Instant Messenger conversation, which we can schedule normally to take place within 48 hours!
I hope to speak to you soon,